Welcome to this little corner of the internet.
Note: At present, the OpenAI API is only available using older models (e.g., Davinci), therefore the responses of my advisors are not as crisp or impressive as they would be in ChatGPT. I will upgrade the site to use the next model available when it is possible to do so.
I created this site to share some of the more silly chat models that I created using prompting in OpenAI’s ChatGPT large language model. This is mostly to show some fun and creativity while playing with artificial intelligence, but of course its applications and implications are rather astounding. But here we have five quirky advisors:
- Love, Sex & Robots
- This model is intended to provide relationship and sex advice, similar to writing in to an advice column or podcast. Given controls about explicit content, it might be best to act like your questions will be shared widely.
- Transmogrification Amongst Friends
- This model is intended to take a description of a loved one and transform them into a mythical hero or creature with a short profile included. Consider sharing it as a unique gift.
- Shade & Taxes
- The scope of this model is narrow: it takes your description of a job offer and provides honest feedback, but with a sassy drag queen twist.
- Tea with Ruth & Tony
- Another model that requires a specific input: this one will take a set of legal case facts and tell you the likely rulings by former Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and her friend on the other side of the idealogical spectrum, former Associate Justice Antonin Scalia
- Codenames, but en français
- After attempting to play the (super fun!) board game Codenames in French during New Year’s Eve 2022-2023, I decided to build a model that might help me and other étrangers with some word association clues.